Karta has contracted COVID-19. It is early days, but he seems to be in good spirits, and the infection appears to be mild – at least, his symptoms seem to be mild. We will continue to monitor him. Rhona and I are disease-free at the moment. We will carry out daily Lateral Flow Tests to monitor the situation; Karta will have to wait until day five before taking another test.