Witness the Fitness
As you might know, I have been busy working out a plan for shedding the excess weight that I’ve been carrying around with me for the last ten years or so.
Having listened to Joe Rogan speaking about self-discipline on his podcast recently, I have a better understanding of what I need to do to make some real improvements to my health and well-being.
So, here are some of the tips that I have picked up while researching my weight loss plan.
- ONLY DRINK WATER.
- GET UP EARLY (0600) – GO TO BED EARLY (2200) – AIM FOR 8-HOURS SLEEP.
- FOLLOW A 16/8 I.F. PLAN. NO FOOD BETWEEN 1800 & 1000.
- WALK FOR TWO HOURS EVERY DAY EXCEPT SUNDAY – TWO 1-HOUR SESSIONS SPLIT BETWEEN A.M. & P.M.
- WORK TOWARDS 100 SIT-UPS AND 100 PUSH-UPS PER DAY (THIS CAN BE SPREAD OUT THROUGH THE DAY).
- INCREASE MY INTAKE OF LOW-CARB FRUITS AND VEGETABLES
- ONLY EAT THREE TIMES PER DAY, BREAKFAST, LUNCH AND DINNER.
It isn’t rocket science. Eat well, cut out the crap and move more. I’m still working out the format for how I’m going to record this journey. I could do a vlog and post that video here each day. I’m not going to use Youtube if at all possible. I have a small video camera that I can use. It produces video in the correct format and at a high enough quality. I’ll talk about my progress, and about how I’m feeling. It will be unfiltered, raw footage.
Look out for some test videos soon.